OUR FRIENDS …..
Play&Train. Adapted Surf School
For the fifth consecutive year, the season opens with accessible activities in sliding sports on water.
Riding a wave, sums up the entertainment program available in Fuerteventura promoted by the Play&Train entity since 2010. The program consists of a range of sporting activities available on the island of Fuerteventura, Canary Islands.
Watch this amazing video about this surf school for disabled people.
Play&Train uses surfing and paddle surfing as a tool to improve social relationships, physical conditions and autonomy of young people with disabilities. All through workshops and camps where young people with disabilities have to cope in sports and in the social environment.
– Surf is awidespread sport among young
– Good social acceptance
– It requires constant physical activity
– It allows develop social skills with other children / young people without disabilities.
– Surfing as a sport of sliding, brings related to balance and control the body in motion benefits.
Inclusive programs involving people with and without disabilities, where the Play&Train organization offers people the necessary equipment and human resources to develop the sport of surfing in a safe environment where the only concern of those who practice it fun and contact with nature.
This year the campaign will start at the end of June with participants with spinal cord injury and cerebral palsy from Italy. This week they will continue with group from Madrid and Slovenia. One hundred people with and without disabilities can enjoy the sea and the possibilities offered by the surf.
If you are visiting Madrid and you have any disability or you are simply a slow walker, we will be happy to arrange your Accessible Holidays in Spain. We offer a wide selection of 1-Day Private Accessible Tours in cities like Madrid, Barcelona, Cordoba, Sevilla, Toledo, Segovia, El Escorial, Aranjuez and Chinchón.
Accessible Madrid offers a broad selection of Customized Accessible Vacation Packages for people with reduced mobility, disabled or simply slow walking travellers.
Visit our online store if you need to buy a mobility scooter. Accessible Madrid offers the widest selection of the best electric mobility scooters in the market.
Play&Train Sur programme:
For further details, please contact [email protected]
The Camp includes:
– Accommodation full board (shared room) in a town house situated in a privileged location north of the island of Fuerteventura, 150 meters from the waves.
– Surfing Custom classes every day
– Adapted Equipment customized to your needs. Wetsuit and booties .
– Fuerteventura airport transfers and transport around the island during your stay.
– A compilation of the best pictures in digital format.
– Gift Pack and final Diploma.
– Complementary activities.
– Accident insurance and liability .